Welcome to ActiveHelper FAQ Knowledge Base! . If you can't find the answer here, get help instantly using our Live Chat,If we're offline, you can drop us a message or go to the Forum.
- How install the LiveHelp Server on Joomla?
- How do I integrate LiveHelp Tracking into my website?
- How can I manage non-Joomla domains?
- Joomla registered user recognition
- Joomla menu item status indicator
- The Chat module and my carousel module isn't work together
- Conflict between the Chat Module and RokCandy shortcodes
- After install the LiveHelp Server in my Hostgator hosting this not work
- The support panel windows console cannot communicate with the LiveHelp Server
- After install and configure in Windows my domain I can't see the chat image on my page
- After install and configure in my hosting I can't see the chat image
- The Support Panel windows console can't communicate with the server - HTTP/1.1 406 Not Acceptable
- I can't start the chat using safari 5, a cookie error message?
- Cannot create file "C:\Program ..display.txt". Access is denied
- Cannot create file "C:\Program Files (x86)..." Access is denied, second solution
- Hosting LiveHelp Server Problems - Common error codes
- The LiveHelp Server Can't work after I move my site
- Forbidden You don't have permission to access /administrator.../index.php on this server
- Can't start the Support Panel windows console server error - 403 Forbidden
- Forbidden You don't have permision to access - Additionally, a 404 not found
- The Support Panel lost the connection many times
- After start the Support Panel the chat image say offline all the time
- The Support Panel dropped many times in a SSL session
- I get a 500 internal Server Error.
- I get a 500 Internal Server Error in the Support Panel starup
- 500 Internal Server Error in the Support Panel starup and tracking Module
- Fatal error: Call to a member function load() on a non-object in ...
- In my temporal environment that use "/~" the tracking module not work.
- I can't see the tracking module in my page.
- I get a error when I try to add a domain in Joomla
- I can't see the dashboard in the Joomla area and I have installed SobiPro
- I can't see the chat image
- I can't see the tracking module
- The Chat module doesn't go Online after Sign in on the Support Panel
- The Support Panel Desktop not show the offline messages
- It doesn't let me type anything on the Live Chat Window
- How to disable a mod_security rule
- The chat option is'nt work on a aruba hosting
- Norton 360 false positive on the Support Panel Desktop.
- Sign in on the Support Panel Desktop but the agent is not online.
- I can't sign in with the Support Panel Desktop Ver 3 but the ver 2 still works
- 401 message error on each page with the tracking module
- Cloudflare using apache with mod_pagespeed script